Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Western Sizzlin?

First piece of information that you need to know before you read any further is, Allary's office is right next to the Missouri Career Center. It is a great place to go if you are looking for a job, BUT... If you are simply walking down the sidewalk on your way to the post office you might meet some really interesting or even strange people.

Today I was enjoying the sunshine and trying not to breath as I walked by a group of people smoking and standing outside the MCC doors. Then I heard a man say, "hey, hey lady! Do you know where there is a Western Sizzlin around here?"

Wait, What?? Is he talking to me? Western Sizzlin? I don't think I have seen a Western Sizzlin in a long time, but then again I have not been looking. I told the man I was not sure and he might want to look in a phone book.

Then he asked, (because I appeared to be a professional and full of random knowledge???) "who pays more Ryan's or The Sizzlin?"

I this point I am sure I have a confused look on my face, I shook my head and said " dude, you've got me me there, I have no clue." I turned around and continued my trek to the post office.

Funny.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Is there still a Sizzlin on Kearney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Googled it... the closest WS in in Lebanon. bummer.

    ReplyDelete