Thursday, February 19, 2009

Waiting for life to start....

Waiting for life to start, does that even make sense? You know the feeling of anticipation that you have at a ball game after you find your seat, become familiar with your surroundings, you have a hotdog in your hand and an ice cold drink. You stand for the National Anthem and then you are ready to hear the crack of the bat (or helmets depending on the game) You know that the excitement is about to start. Waiting…I don’t know why I find myself listening for the crack of the bat to know that ”life” has started. Life has started and I am in the middle of the game not just sitting in the stands watching. And It is a good game or um, life.:)

I love that I am independent. I truly enjoy living alone. I will not change who I am for any man. (This is not a down with men blog!, I would love to be in love…someday) But I am defined my relationships and roles. As a Christian, a daughter, a sister, a friend, & a teacher. I am so glad to be in this crazy “game” of life. And I refuse to just sit and watch from the cheap seats. I want to live a life of no regrets!

Can you tell I am ready for baseball season?!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment